A big favour please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big favour please...

My sub has just run out on Ancestry, i am researching the "Ansboro" family. I have just seen a tree on "public tree" part on Ancestry with Ainsborough in.....My grandmother !!

It is the Mc Donald tree with Florence Mabel and Benedict Ainsborough from India.

Please, can someone kind enough make contact for me ;) or see who else is there from India....Ta !!
    Jacky

Hi Jacky, had a quick look, and those two seem to be the only ones from India. It then goes back through the fathers line to 1713. The tree is unsourced. No details for Benedict except that he died in India, and marriage and children given for Florence. Let me know if you want more details.

Linda
    Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

Thanks Linda - much appreciated.

I have jsut had a kind lady pm me and it appears this is my cousins tree, as you say, there's nothing backed up.....i was all excited as well, think i will pass on this one.

Jacky
      Jacky

Comment

Ah well, better luck next time, it all adds to the fun.

Linda
        Linda

Comment

Linda, did it give a date of Benedicts death - i will chase it up if it has.

Thanks Linda.
          Jacky

Comment

No sorry, no dates for him at all, just a year of death for Florence.

Linda
            Linda

Comment

Thanks for looking for me Linda - you're a Gem!!
              Jacky

Comment

Working...
              X