Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bdm certs

HI ALL
    HOW MUCH ARE THE BDM CERT IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD .AND CAN ONE BUY TRANSCRIPTS CHEAPER.AS WE CAN HEAR IN AUSTRALIA .
    THANKS HOTMAIL

It depends what countries you are interested in, as prices vary for different countries. Currently, English and Welsh certificates ordered from the GRO cost £7.00 if the reference is quoted, but that price is set to increase to £9.25 from the 6th of April. See: http://www.ips.gov.uk/cps/rde/xchg/i...s.xsl/1569.htm

There is some information on certificates in FTF's Reference Library, which can be accessed from the blue menu bar running along the top of this page. Here's the link to the certificates section: http://www.familytreeforum.com/conte...9-Certificates
    Sarah

Comment

certs

Thank you for your reply
      hotmail

Comment

In canada you can buy transcripts as well as certificates. The transcripts give more information than certificates, I found thtem to be a waste of money. Can't remember how much they cost now as a cousins cousin purchased the ones I needed and posted them too me.
        Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Hi Hotmail - what countries are you looking at? (Sometimes it can boil down to the exchange rates as well....at the moment 1 pound buys about $1.60 and $1 buys about 60 pence....good rate if you're going to the UK!!)

Comment

bdm certs

Thanks for the info
            geordiegirl and naomiatt
            i would be looking at england and ireland
            i live in aussie land and maybe if i could help someone who wanted one from australia
            thanks hotmail

Comment

Hi hotmail - I'm also in Aussieland

Comment

Working...
              X