Larkin/purcell tree and Gidley tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larkin/purcell tree and Gidley tree

Hi, Need help in tracing fathers mother who was Anne elizabeth Purcell, father abraham purcell dead end after that. Also Gidley family tree can't find much on them either.

Do you have a birth date for Anne or Abraham.Also place of birth We need a little more info to help you,

Comment

Annie E Larkin born 1874 in Windsor from 1901 census, married William Larkin 1900 Hammersmith.

Father Abrahan Purcell born 1837 from Chelsea on 1901 with Annie and husband.
      Karen

Comment

On the 1871 Abraham is down as Abram PARCELL ( coachman) with Elizabeth his wife. Kensington St. Mary Abbot
        Karen

Comment

thanks for help you are the only person who has replied re Purcell Annie and Abraham. Annie was my granmother, died befroe I was born. thanks for different spelling ie Parcell, I knew he was a coachman Abraham on the 901 census, but that was all din't know wifes name. Please conact me. vie private message.

Geraldine Nee Larkin

The email address has been removed.
          Last edited by Caroline; 10-03-10, 09:12.

Comment

Hi, annie about 1874, abraham about 1837. Annie Purcell was my grandmother married William Larkin,my dad was their son also William Larkin. I would love to have conact with you.
            Geraldine nee larkin

Comment

Hi Geraldine, I sent you a message through this site. It is under notifications on the top of the page.

You really need the birth certificate for Annie and Abraham's marriage certificate to be able to confidently go backwards.
              Karen

Comment

Working...
              X