Help for a special photo please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for a special photo please

Please help remove the reflection and improve this photo. Please do not change the colours.

Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

Niksmum

Comment

That is very good Niksmum, thank you.

Fi x
      Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Why not learn British Sign Language: BritishSignLanguage.com; An Online Guide to British Sign Language

Comment

I have a closer version of the original. Would you be willing to have a go at this one also please?

Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Comment

my go at the other one

Niksmum

Comment

Once again. Thank you niksmum.
            Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Comment

had a play

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thank you rbere another good result.
                Fi, aka Wheelie Spice

Comment

Working...
                X