Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it only me ? cannot find a census record on Ancestry yet its on FMP

This isnt the first time either ?
    1841 Alfred Hansford 1824 he is in St John The Evangelist Westminster ,its a very bad image on FMP but I want to add it to my tree on Ancestry
    Can somebody see if they can find it ?? thanks

H0107 737 9/13 20

who is he living with Val? in 41?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Hi Val,

I've tried looking for you..... Sorry didnt have any luck....Hope you have a positive outcome soon.
      [COLOR="Purple"][COLOR="darkorchid"]Thanks

Mystic.........

Comment

I had the same problem with Tong nr Bradford in 1901. Someone kindly sent me the image yet even with the reference I couldn't find it on ancestry.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

thats the trouble Julie its a bad image but it does say William Hansford 1790 and Dorothy Hansford 1796 on the same page so they could be his parents

Comment

thanks Mystic and JBee I am beginning to wonder what we are paying for ??

Comment

hmmn is there a Harry underneath Alfred? and is Alf's occupation given as a painter?
              Julie

Comment

this seems to be the right one.. the numbers you have given are the same as this one

they have been mistrans as FUNSFALL
                Julie

Comment

how on Earth did you find that ??? you clever girl, thanks a bunch Julie, funny thing is I just noticed his future wife is a neighbour.

Comment

I haven't tried to search Val but if yolu have the ref search on that alone, don't put any names in.
                    Kit

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                      how on Earth did you find that ??? you clever girl, thanks a bunch Julie, funny thing is I just noticed his future wife is a neighbour.
                      I used the ref number that you gave, and it was a case of then looking to see if I could spot them, though I did also use dorothy as a checking point and that helped alot. jsut a case of being mangled again really (hope you are going to put in a correction? :Wink: )
                      Julie

Comment

thanks Kit never thought of that ??? Julie already done .

Comment

It happens a lot Val - often I cant find someone and sks has found them on FMP. Do a correction on ancestry wont you. I do lots every week so hopefully if all of us do it, it will become more accurate.

Comment

Heather I get so many emails from ancestry thanking me ,I feel like I should be getting paid for doing them.

Comment

Brian found a son today, transcribed as aged 32, living with his parents, mother 28, and father 37 - It should have been 3 months not 32 !
                              ~Val~

Comment

I found one tonight head of the house is 25 with his wife also 25 transcribed as his Mother aged 65 ????
                                I am sure the quality is going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Heather Positive Thinker View Post
                                  Do a correction on ancestry wont you. I do lots every week so hopefully if all of us do it, it will become more accurate.
                                  I got 20 thank you emails tonight.

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                                  Heather I get so many emails from ancestry thanking me ,I feel like I should be getting paid for doing them.
                                  That's exactly what I said to my OH.
                                  Kit

Comment

Kit maybe we should mention it to them ?

Comment

Working...
                                    X