Help with Kasperksy upgrade ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Kasperksy upgrade ??

Its running out this week so have purchased an upgrade on their site today did all the install bit ,it then said I had an earlier version and they would remove that so I clicked yes ,then it said to reboot which I did .
    When it came back it is still asking me for the license key ????????????????
    Dont know what to do next .

Didn't they give you a license key when you purchased the software and/or upgrade?
    Sarah

Comment

Is this any use? http://support.kaspersky.com/mylicen...codes_licenses
      Sarah

Comment

they did yes and I put it in but its still 2009 thanks Sarah

Comment

Have you got the licence key from your previous one?

If not, I would email their support. I had to contact them once and received a reply straight away.

I have just been reading details on their support line and this is what it says for products purchased on the internet.

"If you bought a product via the Internet, then the code can be found in a received from E-Store letter."
          Christine in Portugal

Comment

thanks again have just done it through that link Sarah, and it said successful but its still showing 2009 ??
            Wonder if I have to uninstall 2009 now ?
            Thanks Christine I wasn't sure about that code.

Comment

Send them an email Val if you're still having problems.

Just out of curiosity how much have you had to pay for the new one. Ours will run out in July, 3 user one and wondered if it would be cheaper to buy a new package from Amazon?
              Christine in Portugal

Comment

Hi again think its okay now.
                Christine I bought the first one through Kaspersky it is a three license one , but I got the upgrade through Kaspersky as they offered a 2 year one with three licenses for £74.69 all in which includes a back up disc, it worked out cheaper than Amazon, and not to have to worry for 2 years suits me .

Comment

Two years for £75?????

You can purchase a one year for only £25!

Researching:
                  FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

I got mine free from Barclays bank - if you register for online banking they offer it free.

Comment

Pleased you got it sorted but it seems quite expensive.

Amazon is £33 at the moment so more expensive than the one Trevor posted but still cheaper than direct from Kaspersky.
                      Christine in Portugal

Comment

You could always complain to Kaspersky that they are selling at a price above that available elsewhere and ask for a refund?

Comment

Working...
                        X