How long are the GRO taking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long are the GRO taking?

I'm hoping for a delivery this week , are they on time at the moment ?? thanks

I don't know Val, but thought I'd say hello! :D

Comment

Just ordered three yesterday and 10 March is posting date but not sure when exactly I will receive them so waits patiently!

How do you get smilies on to text these days? Think I now know the answer to my own question!

:o

Janet
      Last edited by Janet; 04-03-10, 17:20.

Comment

Click on Go Advanced under the reply box

Comment

Thank you Velma. Did find it another way but your way is better

Janet

Comment

hello Velma or is it Rachel ??? lol
            Hi Janet the poor Postman must be thinking I fancy him , I started to lurk by the door two days ago yet they said they would not be sent till after the 4th which is today , Think I will be getting up early again tomorrow .

Comment

My last one was due for despatch last Saturday & arrived that day. My next one is due for despatch tomorrow, so I am hoping the postman will call.
              Lynn

Comment

I ordered some last week with a dispatch date of the 1st - one came yesterday, the others came today.
                Caroline
                Caroline's Family History Pages
                Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I ordered two on 23 rd February with a despatch date of 2nd March and they came today.

Hana

Comment

bet I dont sleep tonight , why do we get so excited about peoples demises??

Comment

Working...
                    X