Rebecca Fuller Married ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebecca Fuller Married ????

Hello, I am trying to find out if Rebecca Fuller, married William Betts???. I can't find them on the 1901 census or the 1911 one. I think that they were married in the Dec qtr1883. Rebecca was Rebecca Fuller before she married , born 1861 in Wandsworth . I may have to send to the GRO but I would like to get my facts right before I apply. Rebecca is the elder sister of my G/grandfather John Fuller he and his siblings are a worry :o
    Regards
    Sheila
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

On the 1891 census there is a John Fuller born 1866 Wandsworth lodging with Thomas and Rebecca Beeney. Rebecca was born 1861, Wandsworth.

Could not find a marriage though.

Also could not locate the Betts.
    Karen

Comment

Thanks Karen I could not find anything either.

Comment

There's this marriage -
        Dec 1883 BETTS William Kingston 2a 555
        FULLER Rebecca Kingston 2a 555
        and this death...meaning dob around 1857
        Sep 1897
        Betts Rebecca 40 Fulham 1a 171

I wonder if there's a connection with the Fuller's and the Beeney's re; Karen's post..
        Marriages Dec 1886 Beeney Amy Wandsworth 1d 1103
        Fuller John Wandsworth 1d 1103
        GILLILAND Ada May Wandsworth 1d 1103
        Hamilton Frederick William Wandsworth 1d 1103
        Last edited by naomiatt; 03-03-10, 05:49.

Comment

Yes Naomiat, John Fuller married Amy Beeney , but Amy is not my G/grandmother John"s second wife is.
          Sheila

Comment

[QUOTE=Karen S;1988004]On the 1891 census there is a John Fuller born 1866 Wandsworth lodging with Thomas and Rebecca Beeney. Rebecca was born 1861, Wandsworth.
            QUOTE]

Hi Karen - does it imply that Thomas and Rebecca are married or siblings etc? I wonder if Rebecca is John's wife? Not sure what happened with the quote box!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karen S View Post
              On the 1891 census there is a John Fuller born 1866 Wandsworth lodging with Thomas and Rebecca Beeney. Rebecca was born 1861, Wandsworth.
              Thomas and Rebecca Beeney (born 1861) are married with a 10 year old daughter Amy.
              John Fuller aged 25 is listed as a lodger, widowed with two children - James 1 and Rebecca 6 - all born Wandsworth.
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

The Rebecca Fuller that married William Betts (?) (if in deed it was William Betts) was John Fuller's elder sister
                Sheila

Comment

Working...
                X