Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester Electors Roll lookups

Can anyone help?

Is anyone going to Manchester that can look up some addresses in 1938, 1949 and 1956 electors rolls to see who was living there?

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Have you looked in the Wiki, to see if there's anyone who does M/cr look-ups, already? I rather think there is - or was, anyway.

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I am going to Manchester Local Archives shortly. The library is undergoing some refurbishments so I don't know what is still available. The archives service closed last Thursday. I am hoping that the microfilm unit is still open. Let me have the details and I will see what I can do
      PAT

Comment

Thanks Pat that would be great you can do it and if they're available to look at. Saw your thread about the Manchester archives being closed.

I'll pm you the addresses.

Thanks

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Working...
        X