X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can marriage be looked up on LMA pleae

Arthur G Pursglove
    Married March Qtr 1943 Islington 1b, 211

I would like to know who was wife and who was father.

Thanks

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

From the Ancestry marriages, I can see that he married Irene Brown, but you can't view the actual certificate to see who her father was, think that stops around the 1920s.
    :D Carolyn

Comment

Thanks Carolyn
      That puts one more piece in the jigsaw

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

I do have three Pursglove marriages I do need father details to check if they are my line (Pursgloves of sussex and Middlesex) or the Pursgloves from Yorkshire/Northants who moved into the same areas of london

Lilian married 1898 Islington
        Florence Maud 1908 Hackney
        Elizabeth 1909 Hackney (Listed as Purseglove)

Trev
        Last edited by TrevorFranklin; 28-02-10, 00:24.

Researching:

Comment

I have pm'd you Trevor

Comment

Thanks to Val, I have one confirmed connection to my line and two eliminated

Researching:

Comment

Working...
            X