Benjamin Hunter Skilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin Hunter Skilling

Can anyone give me any information as to where Benjamin Hunter Skilling and his wife Janet Rae Skilling were living at the time of the 1911 Census. I would imagine it is somewhere in Scotland (possibly Dumfriesshire) Any information from the census would be very much appreciated

Sorry Nodrogw, the 1911 Scottish census is not due for release until March 2011.(Or is that 2012?)

OC

Comment

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
      Sorry Nodrogw, the 1911 Scottish census is not due for release until March 2011.(Or is that 2012?)

OC

the Registrar General for Scotland does not plan to release the Scottish 1911 Census information until just after the date of the 2011 Census (27 March 2011)
      Joy

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will have to wait until next year. It just seems very odd to me that my great grandfather would move from his Scottish home to Herefordshire and then move back again within 10 years and I would just like to know where he ended up

Comment

Does his occupation give a clue? I had gunmakers who shuttled between Birmingham and Enfield and Scottish mariners who appeared in Liverpool from time to time.
          Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Working...
          X