GROS Edinburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: GROS Edinburgh

Is anybody going there soon? There's a couple of things I'd appreciate lookups for.

A birth for a Norman McLeod. If anyone can help, I'll PM the details as he's likely to be still living.

1901 census for the family containing May Anne Simpson b.c.1892 in Ceylon. She is with her parents and siblings in barracks in St Nicholas district of Aberdeen. Her sisters are Beatrice Eleanor and Violet Lydia, also born abroad. Her father William Henry Simpson (born England c.1862) is QMS in what looks like the Gordon Highlanders from a very bad transcription on unowhere.

Many thanks.

Hi

Have a look on this website scottishfamilytrees.co.uk

I have used this service and Tom is very trustworthy and reliable (also very cheap)

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
      Is anybody going there soon? There's a couple of things I'd appreciate lookups for.

A birth for a Norman McLeod. If anyone can help, I'll PM the details as he's likely to be still living.

1901 census for the family containing May Anne Simpson b.c.1892 in Ceylon. She is with her parents and siblings in barracks in St Nicholas district of Aberdeen. Her sisters are Beatrice Eleanor and Violet Lydia, also born abroad. Her father William Henry Simpson (born England c.1862) is QMS in what looks like the Gordon Highlanders from a very bad transcription on unowhere.

Many thanks.
      I'm going to the Strathclyde Genealogy Centre in Glasgow on Friday. They have the same BDM & Census as GROS. Email me the details.

Comment

Still in need of Birth for N. McLeod,

Comment

Working...
        X