Oh please help me with WIKI finding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh please help me with WIKI finding.

You all know Im useless at it. Im trying to find sources for looking for the bap of an ancestor who gives his name as Edward Beasley, Beazley or Baizley variously, lviing in Bermondsey born c1720 and on one of the kids baps says he is a woolstapler from York.

How can I find likely candidates in the Yorkshire area please?

I always get lost in there Heather so sorry

Comment

To see if we have any useful links for you on our Yorkshire page, you need to go to the Home page of the site and choose the UK County Index.

Alternatively, you can go to the navbar at the top of this page and go direct to the UK County Index.

Then choose England and then click on Yorkshire - if there are any links which will help, they will be on that page. We have only collected the links which we have been given, so there are no guarantees that there will be anything of any use, but you should have fun browsing what we do have!!

(If you go to the wiki from the navbar, you will find that nearly all the pages have been moved to their new location on the site over the last month - it is all called the Reference Library).
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
      X