1832 Electoral Roll for Perthshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: 1832 Electoral Roll for Perthshire

I have just posted the 1832 Electoral Roll for the Parish of Callander in Perthshire :

caledonianconnections.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, caledonianconnections.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Plenty of Stewart and Fergusons ! This completes the Parishes of Strathearn and those adjoining . More of Perthshire to follow in due course .

Col

Is there one for Cupar by any chance? The poor 1841 one sunk in the Firth of Forth on its way to Edinburgh!

Comment

Hello Colin

Thank you for that link. Assuming that that is your own site, I've just sent you an email!

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I just clicked on the link but it doesnt appear to work. Would there be any McKerrow included in the electoral roll? ( I know I am almost 3 years too late)..

Comment

Hi gloryer - I suggest you PM Colin as he does not reply to posts in this thread, and while he posts infequently he has recently 'logged in' so hopefully you will get an answer

Comment

Could not access your site. Is there a Duncan CAMPBELL (occ: Stonemason) listed and his Wife Elizabeth nee BAXTER.
            They lived at Rattray, their children born Blairgowrie.
            Regards
            Barry

Comment

I think Colin's original website has closed.

Try this:
                                          Caledonian Connections We have been around for sometime . We have moved " base " from our...
              Elaine

Comment

Working...
              X