Scanner and Camera Wizard Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanner and Camera Wizard Help please

Scanner and Camera Wizard I have this on my XP Computer but not on my Vista so cannot use my Camera to download pictures can anyone advice please ( memory going MINE)

just plug the camera into you PC via USB
    It should recognise it as an external storage device
    You can then just copy and paste the images from it to a folder on your PC

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Trevor thank you for your reply when I first did that a small box did appear not one i recognized thinking back I do seem to remember my other camera and phone but the boxes were different I did click something but dont remember what it said I did check all my pictures but nothing new on there went to my Computer the Camera was there I clicked onto it and something came up right bottem saying nothing to download but there are photos on the Camera I tried on my Xp computer and went through Scanner & Camera Wizard that was fine.
      Bella

Comment

I think you are confused there Granabella.
        As Trevor wrote plug in the camera and a box will appear telling you a new device has been added to the computer.

You then have to open or move the files stored on the camera to you computer.

Open "my computer" add and name a new folder to store your photos in.
        Open the new drive (possibly E or F if you have a CD/DVD drive). You may find you have to open one or two folders on the new drive before getting to the pictures.
        Select all the photos and drag and drop into the folder you created earlier.
        Cheers
        Guy
        Guy passed away October 2022

Comment

This link my help explain what Guy and myself have been saying.

It is refering to card recovery software, but it is the images and method of connecting that you should take note of.

Researching:
          FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thank you so much Guy and Trevor,sorry I have only just replied I will do what you have suggested and see how I get on thank you again.

Bella

Comment

Working...
            X