a big miricle please can this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a big miricle please can this

picture be repaired and a little bigger please.it was my mum when she was going blind and my younger sister who wont go out of the house and hasnt for years,i would love to send her this one as her daughter is doing a family album for her.thankyou brenda
    Last edited by Guest; 19-02-10, 14:47.

brenda is it possible you can scan just the photo and not the scan bed
    and if possible scan at 300dpi or 600dpi

Comment

no idea what you mean sorry brenda xxx

Comment

is this any better i did it with the help of picaso...brenda xxx

Comment

its very small and hard to work with, I will try and have a go at it tommorow

Comment

thankyou i did it through photobucket no one seems to be able to do it.its one of the photo you had at the booths you got 4.i had it in an album and somehow its got damp and stuck to the celephane,if you cant dont worry thankyou anyway for trying. .....brendaxxx

Comment

have you tried taking a photo of it with a digital camera? i have used this for that type of photo , it works quite well.
              You would then be able to download a larger one on here for restoration

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

no i havent a digital camera.....thankyou brenda xxx

Comment

Hi brenda

Sorry for late reply I have had a go at it but it looks real bad
                  the worst part is that its bad in damage and because its small it makes it hard to
                  repair.

Sorry i will ask my friend if he can do anything with it
                  he does photo restoration for a living he will know if it can be done or not.

Comment

Brenda

I've had a go - but it's not brilliant as I had to enlarge it sooo much to work on it - certainly don't think it could go up much bigger!

Dorothy G

searching Gillett (Preston/Sheffield). Campbell and Hepburn in Glasgow

There's no such thing as a Free Lunch

Comment

thankyou brenda xxx

Comment

had a go

Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

lol i said improve not remove lol brenda xxx

Comment

Originally posted by brenmac View Post
                            picture be repaired and a little bigger please.it was my mum when she was going blind and my younger sister who wont go out of the house and hasnt for years,i would love to send her this one as her daughter is doing a family album for her.thankyou brenda
                            Brenda,

when you have pre scanned the image, you need to crop it (this gets rid of all the white scanner bed in your picture) then you scan the actual picture and not everything else in the background, this will then make the actual picture alot bigger and then you can post it through Photobucket onsite for restoration.
                            Last edited by Darksecretz; 08-03-10, 14:23.
                            Julie
                            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

thankyou julie brendaxxx

Comment

is this ok julie brenda xxx

Comment

Brenda,

when you scan (your picture) do you just press a button and it does everything for you? what scanner is it, i'll see if I can talk you through altering the settings. The last picture is much better, but it needs to be scanned at a higher resolution, if you can get this sorted then you can get a real good restore :D
                                  Julie
                                  They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

thankyou julie....its an all in one hp photosmart.......brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
                                    X