Gruenke/Grunke Danzig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruenke/Grunke Danzig

Does anyone know how I can access records or apply for a birth cert in Danzig please... A friend who's family came from there pre 1919 has asked me for some assistance & I'm not sure how to get the ball rolling....
    Many thanks
    Olga

Hi Olga

Here's the Poland page in our reference library - hopefully you will find a link there to help you ... http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/index.php/Poland

Comment

Thank you very much Velma
      Olga

Comment

if you write in english or polish, the reply is always in polish. there are a few people on here who can help with polish translations. i dont know much on polish research, as my family were german and living there in the early 19th century, but it may archives that you have to deal with?

Comment

Hi - might be something in here - http://www.mennonitegenealogy.com/pr...amily_Book.htm
          There are also records on Family Search...

Comment

Thank you for the further info, kylejustin & naomiatt..along with your info & vals I've sent her a link to sign up on ftf.... Its just dawned on her how much of an addiction FH can be & she has a million questions I cant answer...
            Olga

Comment

Originally posted by olga_b View Post
              Thank you for the further info, kylejustin & naomiatt..along with your info & vals I've sent her a link to sign up on ftf.... Its just dawned on her how much of an addiction FH can be & she has a million questions I cant answer...
              Sorry I meant velma ooops
              Olga

Comment

No worries... I've only just noticed! :D

Comment

Working...
                X