FMP problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP problems?

Anyone else having problems getting on to FMP? I'm trying to find out if they have any parish records for the birth of Sarah Hardy, ca 1819 in South Shields, father John - proving very elusive!

Linda
    Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

I can't get on FMP either ozgirl

Comment

I had trouble about half hour ago

Comment

Glad it's not just me then - got to front page, which looked different, then it chucked me off again!

Linda
        Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

It was working fine, I was happily searching the census. Suddenly an error message appeared. I did what was instructed from the message, sent an email to its webmaster; the email was returned.

I googled 500 Internal Server Error error with interesting finds ie
          Quite literally an "Internal Server Error" is an error on the web server that you're trying to access. That server is misconfigured in some way that is preventing it from responding properly to what you're asking for.

Aside from informing the site owner - which may, or may not, be the "webmaster" email address that's included in the error message - there's absolutely nothing you can do to resolve this problem, because it's not your problem. The person who is responsible for the website needs to fix it.
          Joy

Comment

Yep me too... GRRRRRR
            Olga

Comment

Working...
            X