Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Burial Index 3

Hi All,
    Just wondering if anyone knew when it will be available to order. The only info. I can find says early 2010 but didn't know if anyone has anyother information?

Many Thanks

Tessie

This article mentions new year Tessie

But I guess they're still working on it.
    Jay

Comment

There was a rumour that it might be released at the WDYTYA Live Fair at Olympia - which is this month .... but it may just be a rumour!!
      Elaine

Comment

As I forecast on 25th October 2009 the NBI was released at WDYTYA at the weekend.

No rumours just early facts. ;)
        Cheers
        Guy
        Guy passed away October 2022

Comment

I saw it on sale yesterday at WDYTYA

Comment

Members of the FFHS were given a few days prior notice that it would be on sale at WDYTYA. They were asked to keep it secret until the weekend!

Anne

Comment

Hi
              I have just had an email from TWR Computing about NBI3 see link here.

It also said in the email about people being able to update from NBI2 but I can't see this on their site.

We are hoping to be able to offer an upgrade price for existing users of version 2 in the near future but that will mean returning your no. 1 CD from the v2 pack prior to purchase. I will write again if and when this becomes available.

Moggie

Comment

Available as an upgrade from the Fed. of Family History Societies - cost £15
                Elaine

Comment

Working...
                X