Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone check out census image on Findmypast please

Hi
    Please could someone check an image on the 1901 Census on Findmypast.
    The image I'm looking at doesnt show the full image, and wonder if its just my computer not bringing it up properly , or is it the same for everybody.
    Its Joseph ELMS, born 1842, a Greengrocer living at 106, High Street, Llanwonno, Mountain Ash,
    Glamorganshire, Wales. His birth place has been transcribed as Iletterton, Somersetshire. (wrongly transcribed)
    I've reported it to Findmypast, just in case its not my computer playing up, but I'm not sure if I did the corrections report right or not.

Thanks,
    Jan

Birthplace transcribed as Merton on Ancestry.

Full image on view.
    Do you need information.?

Comment

It's not your computer, Jan. I've just tried that page and have the same problem.

scuda
      Pitman / Pittman in North Glos (Didbrook, Prestbury, Longhope, Tewkesbury, Stow, Cirencester, etc), London & Australia

Comment

Hi Gwen and Skuda,
        Thanks for looking for me. Gwyn - you say you can get the full image up, and Scuda and I can't - maybe its just the look of the draw? They've got the transcription entry up, its the full census image I'm wanting. Oh well, just hope I've managed to do the error report properly and that Findmypast will put it right - hopefully.

Has anyone else found errors like that on Findmypast, and they've corrected it?

Jan
        PS I'm going out now, so any further replies, I'll answer later.
        Last edited by Jan B; 16-02-10, 16:05.

Comment

Working...
        X