Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Snozwell help needed please!

Good Evening,
    I am trying to find my GG Grandfathers siblings and can't seem to find Michael George/ George born circa 1868 in Shaw/Shaw-cum-Donnington/Donnington, Berkshire after the 1881 census. I have tried BMD's and searching the 1891 using Snozwell/Snoswell/Sroswell/Snowell/Snozell and any other combination I can come up with. I would be delighted if someone else could have a quick look to find him.

Many Thanks

Tessie

I haven't found Michael George but is this his family in 1891.

RG12; Piece: 983; Folio 22; Page 4

Jane

Comment

Yes it is! Maybe he is just missed off or he gave different details to what I have on others, I will try the later census' to see if I can find him! Thanks for having a 'second' look for me x

Tessie

Comment

There is a family tree on Ancestry which looks like a match.

Jane

Comment

tried snazwell?

Researching:
          FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Hi Jane, that doesn't have any information on Michael/George either after 1881! Trevor, I have tried every combination I can think of!

Tessie

Comment

The wildcard rules on Ancestry have now changed, so you could try searching for Sn*well, for example.

Comment

oooh thanks Mary, will give that a go!

Tessie

Comment

Working...
                X