Remember my Ancestry deal ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember my Ancestry deal ??

Remember I upgraded from the FTM 2010 with free 6 months essentials to a years Premium for £40??
    Well today decided I really needed the Worldwide so rang them and requested a loyalty discount .
    Turns out they should have charged me a lot more than that, instead of charging me £40 they should have taken off £40 .
    Luckily they are not charging me the extra, but as a consequence even with a loyalty discount its not worth it upgrading again.

That was just what I was told when I said I was going elsewhere and closing my subscription, as I had exhausted my personal need for Ancestry recotds and FMP deal on 1911 much better, they were just not interested in loyalty or other incentives to stay.

Just a shame that suddenly my friend wanted her family looked into (Granthams), though I have put together a large tree with the help from Liz in Herts, census access/FTM2010 is now 'missed' :(

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Working...
    X