where is Emma Wiggins 1881

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is Emma Wiggins 1881

Hi all i have had a contact through googling but the name she has no one who i know who has researched my Wiggins family have her in there tree. The 1881 census should help but after looking on family search, fmp i cannot find her. Could someone give fresh eyes on 1881 census to see if they can find her

Emma Elizabeth/Eliza Wiggins c1875/1876 born Didbrook Gloucestershire.

Unfortunately in 1891 census she is a servant so that doesnt help then 1901 she is married.

Thanks

Cherrytoo

Hi, there is an Elizabeth Wiggins born in Upper Slaughter, Gloucestershire 1874 with parents and siblings?

Tessie

Comment

On 1881
      Didbrook was in the registration district of Winchcomb and a search od Wiggins in that area has no listing for her, but a number of families are there

there is an Emma Wiggins born 1875 visiting the home of Edward and Sarah Brown in Stow on the Wold, problem is she is listed as born Walcot Oxfordshire.

Otherwise a blank on all variations in searches

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thank you for looking i did wonder about the Emma in Stow i know the place of birth isnt always accurate but we dont have browns in our tree so dont know who they are.

Thank you for help

Cherrytoo

Comment

Working...
        X