John Sabeston Patullo 1877 Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Sabeston Patullo 1877 Hull

Hello, I wonder if you can help please? I am after the death of John Sabeston Patullo/Pattullo Born Hull in 1877 and we think he died in Liverpool in the 1950's. we have a letter from him dated Jan: 1956 , but we can't be sure that it was the right date. The fact that there are at least 4 ways of spelling Patullo makes it very hard, and also Sabeston,all the spellings have been used by him at one time or another
    Thanks
    Sheila :o
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

Hi Sheila - not re the John you are looking for - but is this connected?
    Deaths Dec 1923
    PATULLO John S 75 West Derby 8b 457

Someone has John Sebieston Pattullo's details as passing away in 1954 -
    Last edited by naomiatt; 15-02-10, 04:26.

Comment

Hello, Thanks for that ,the death you have given me is for John Smith Patullo. I was hunting for him as well How did you get on to the-gibsons.org.uk I would be very interested to find out
      Sheilla

Comment

[QUOTE=Sheila from Down Under;1977863]Hello, Thanks for that ,the death you have given me is for John Smith Patullo. I was hunting for him as well How did you get on to the-gibsons.org.uk I would be very interested to find out
        Sheilla[/QUOTE

Hi Sheila - I just googled the name and it came up on the first page...
        There are a few Patullo's on FreeBMD - that's where I saw John Smith P....http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl

Comment

Thanks, it turns out that they are my OH's cousin, 3 time removed small world
          Sheila

Comment

Originally posted by Sheila from Down Under View Post
            Thanks, it turns out that they are my OH's cousin, 3 time removed small world
            Sheila
            Nice when it gels so quickly .....and another tree to look at!

Comment

Working...
            X