Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does a CLEEVE become a GRANTHAM?

Look at this thread http://www.familytreeforum.com/showt...nsus?p=1977532
    It has a Cleeve that becomes a Cleeve, but is soooooooooooooooo confusing.

Christine has doen so much, but she advises a new thread for this, as it moves away from the main 1901 question I had posted

Those that like a puzzle are welcome to see what they can find out here.

Trev
    Last edited by TrevorFranklin; 14-02-10, 16:04.

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Hi - sorry, no help for 1901, but I don't suppose there could have been two husbands called Richard???...similar ages etc...first one being a Cleeve....this is like the Levien Thompson topic!!;D
    Last edited by naomiatt; 15-02-10, 10:09.

Comment

It was as I was walking home from dinner-out yesterday evening that that thought crossed my mind, too.

We'd need to be looking for a CLEEVE/GRANTHAM marriage, then.

Christine

PS - I also thought that it might attract a different set of people, with a new and different heading to attract attention.
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
      X