Ancestry UK Incoming Passenger Lists lookup please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry UK Incoming Passenger Lists lookup please

Please could someone do a lookup on the Ancestry UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960.

I'm looking for Elizabeth Ann GORVIN (sometimes known as Lizzy)
    She was born in 1871 at Mountain Ash, Glamorgan, Wales.

I found her on FindmyPast on the outward journey to New York, USA - that was on 30 April 1929 and she departed from Southampton.
    She must have come back to Wales, as I found her death entry - she died in 1932 back in Wales.

Thanks,
    Jan

Can't see anything, Jan.
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks very much for looking Elaine.

Comment

Jan - I am having similar trouble with realtives who went to Canand in 1881 and I know they were back in 1891 but have not been able to find a record of their return. Frustrating isn't it! Clearly a lot of records have been destroyed.

Comment

does ancestry have incomming passenger lists from Germany in the 1850's?

Comment

Hi Muppet - it is frustrating isnt it! Hope you get to find yours soon.

Joy - don't know if Ancestry does passenger lists from Germany - hopefully someone else on here will be able to help you with that.

Comment

It is good to know I'm not the only one. My man went to America in 1879 and then reappears in the UK marrying for the second time. His first wife died whilst he was overseas. But there seems to be no record of his return. I hadn't realised that there were missing passenger lists, just thought I was unlucky not to have found him.

Comment

Working...
              X