FMP help needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP help needed please

Am having problems searching BMD's. Can't fit the whole page on the screen and can't scroll down.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks
    Linda

The bottom of the web-page usually has an array of tools for changing the size of the image.

Alternatively, I've found that clicking on the image allows you to "grab" it and move it around (the cursor changes to a hand).

Hopefully that will help?
    Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Hi Christine.

Thanks the 'hand grabbing' worked fine...still can't work out why I can't get the whole page on the screen like I used to, but at least now I can get on with my searching

Thanks again

Linda

Comment

you havent set your magnification up to more than 100% have you Linda? look on your puter right hand corner at the bottom you should see a small magnifying glass with 100%, if its higher you can click on it and change it back to 100, or ctrl + scroll with your mouse to alter it.
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Hi Julie,

No it's 100%. Can't understand it. I have been using the site for quite a few years and only had this happening the last few weeks...it's so annoying

Linda

Comment

is it ONLY on FMP? or is it happening on other sites too?
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Only on FMP...at the moment lol

Linda

Comment

The menu at the bottom includes the chance to select part of the image to fill the screen, or to fit whole image to screen, or page width to screen.

Christine
                Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
                X