Replying to messages in threads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replying to messages in threads.

I am having problems replying to someone who has left info for me on a thread I started about Farthinghoe, Northamptonshire. When I click reply, I get a warning that I cannot send a reply because I am not logged in. It says refresh, then log in, but I check that I am already logged in, and that I am allowed to reply. What am I doing wrong.

Hi and welcome to FTF

I can't understand what's happening if you're already logged in and it's asking you to log in again?? It could be that the site has timed out because you haven't ticked 'remember me' when you signed in, perhaps...

However I have left a message for the other moderators/administrators to look into this... and they will get back to you in the morning

Comment

As Velma has said, it does seem rather strange that you are unable to reply to a thread if you have logged into the forum.

Just check your status at the top right of the screen where you should see:
      Welcome Nodrogw / Notifications / My profile etc.

If your name is displayed then you are logged in!

Let's hope that whatever was causing the problem has corrected itself. If you are still unable to reply to threads then click on my name to the left of this post and send me a PM (private message).
      Elaine

Comment

Working...
      X