help finding Arthur James after 1891

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help finding Arthur James after 1891

Hi could anyone help with what happened to Arthur James born Sept 1873 Great Torrington after the 1891 census He was was his family in Bideford in1891 but dont know what happened to him after that. Thank you for any help.

CherryToo

Did Arthur have a middle name ? the reason why I am asking is because George his elder brother and Charles and Walter his younger brothers have middle names. There are a 3 Arthur James deaths registered between 1891 and 1901, 2 of which are in Wales, where one of his younger brothers went, could that be a possibility ?. I have scoured the census for 1901 and nothing for Arthur James :(

Comment

He doesn't have a second name on his birth details. The two most likely deaths going by age are -

March 1895 Cardiff aged 23 ref 11a 307 and
      June 1891 Poole aged 18 ref 5a 186
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Hi no he doesnt have a middle name would have made it slightly easier if he did it was my oh side Walter who moved to Pontypridd. Thank you for help Cherrytoo

Comment

there is this one Cherry, says he is born Plymtree, Devon, have no idea if its near torrington though

http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...ki1901&indiv=1

Source Citation: Class: RG13; Piece: 243; Folio: 37; Page: 14.
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Sorry, its not - it's 36.5 miles away frrom Torrington :(

Comment

Thanks all the only other thing is he might have joined the army he was 17 in 1891. Cherry Too

Comment

Working...
              X