Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on the ages of the children please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on the ages of the children please.

I am trying to identify the little fellow sitting on the arm of the chair. What ages do you think the children are? The boy standing, Stanley was born early 1906 & the girl Constance late 1907. I don't have their exact dates of birth. There are 2 possibilities for the little fellow.Leslie born mid 1909 died 1912 when he would have been nearly three years old & Frank born mid 1911.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Moggie

Hi Moggie,

I'd say, that the boy standing was about 8 and the girl 7 and the little one sitting on the arm 3 yrs. hope that helps :D
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I agree with Julie there - the little girl is definitely under 5. The older children look both around 8 years old, although it's difficult to tell with the girl because she's sitting down - she looks like she could be as tall as the boy.

Comment

Thanks Julie & Velma.
        That's what I was hoping to hear. Velma the one on the arm of the chair should be a boy although you never can tell when they have longish hair & are wearing dresses. I also thought that if the little one was Leslie, the one who died then surely Frank even if he was just a baby would have been included in the photo.
        Moggie

Comment

And there was me thinking what a pretty little girl! :D

I think we need to establish whether it was taken pre-1912 for it to be Leslie or c1914 for it to be Frank. I'm inclined to think the latter - as it will make the children 6 & 7 - hopefully an on site expert can confirm...

Comment

I would think the older children are about 6 and 7, or possibly even 8 for the boy.

Anne

Comment

Hi Anne
              I was hoping that people would say that the little chap on the arm of the chair was Frank. My train of thought was that if it was Leslie then surely baby Frank would have been included in the photo possibly in Connie's arms.
              Thanks everyone
              Moggie

Comment

Working...
              X