Can anyone help me find....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me find....

The Greenslade Family on any census? I cant see them on any?

This is all the info I have found on an old scroll of paper that my hubby had stored in a safe place and couldn't find for years.... :D

Grandparents: Thomas Greenslade & Bertha Arthurs.

Parents: James Greenslade 1867-1945 & Annie Elizabeth Ridgewell 1871-1932

Children:
    Annie Rosetta 1894-1975<<<< Married in Fulham, London 1920
    James Joseph 1896-1944
    Joseph Thomas 1898-1971 (3/9/1898)
    John Samuel 1906-1995
    William Edward 1904-1990<<<<<Lived in Fulham, London then moved to Buckinghamshire.
    Last edited by Rosi Glow; 09-02-10, 12:22.
    Rosi

We are the famous CFC

I have found them on the 1901 census; class rg13, piece 388, folio166, page 57. James is 30 born Somersetrailway labourer, Annie 30 born London Islington, Annie R born Glasgow, and the other two children born Bermondsey. The family is living at 22c ..... Street, Bermondsey, Southwark.

Hope this helps

Ayse

Comment

Haha!! I think I found them on the 1901 :D:o.....I must have missed this entry RG 13 388

Oops just seen your post Ayse, Yes Im pretty sure its them on the 1901.
      Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

a marriage father James a labourer, address 10 Edenvale St

Annie Rosetta Greenslade
        Estimated birth year: abt 1895
        William Henry Hoare
        Marriage
        4 Apr 1920
        St Matthew, Fulham
        Father Name: James Greenslade
        Spouse Father Name: John Churnwood

mm

Comment

I cant find the marriage for James Greenslade & Annie Ridgewell? Can anyone spot it for me please.

I also need to find them on the 1911 but have no credits left, can anyone help me please.
          Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

Had a look on the 1911 but can't see them. Sorry

Comment

Hi Rosi

found a James Greenslade-Annie Ridgewell marriage match on Scotlands people(between 1894 and 1995), but you will need credits to download it.

mm

Comment

have pmd you

Comment

I am the granddaughter of Annie Greenslade and William Hoare and I lived next door to them as a child at Harbord Street in Fulham. My mother who was also an Annie but who always called herself Anne and my father Robert and older brother Roger lived there too. I came across FTF Googling the name Greenslade and realised that was my family!
                  i remember my uncle Jo who worked at Fords in Dagenham and lived in Barking and uncle Jack who was an insurance man but obviously that can't have been his real name but I didn't realise there were more. Look forward to hearing more info.

Comment

Hello Jerkey

Rosi hasn't been onsite for a while, but if you click on her username to the left hand side you will get a drop down box that will have 'Private Message' and a little envelope, if you click on it you can send Rosi a message.

welcome to the forum :smilee:
                    Julie
                    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
                      Hello Jerkey

Rosi hasn't been onsite for a while, but if you click on her username to the left hand side you will get a drop down box that will have 'Private Message' and a little envelope, if you click on it you can send Rosi a message.

welcome to the forum :smilee:
                      I don't think some one as new as Jerkey can send a PM so I have sent a PM to alert Rosi.

Margaret

Comment

Originally posted by margaretmarch View Post
                        I don't think some one as new as Jerkey can send a PM so I have sent a PM to alert Rosi.

Margaret
                        it's ok Margaret, Rosi came on site yesterday so I presume she saw it.
                        Julie

Comment

Think I'm having a problem replying on private message! I'm sure I'm from the same family as Paul as my grandmother lived at 10 Edenvale St when she married but she died in 1953 not 1975.

Comment

In what way are you having a problem Jerkey? New members sending and receiving PM's are restricted, but unless you have tried to reply/or send more than once to the same recipient, or unless you have more than 10 messages in your inbox, you should be able to reply. This link will take you to the details - http://www.familytreeforum.com/showt...=1#post2550410
                            Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkey View Post
                              Think I'm having a problem replying on private message! I'm sure I'm from the same family as Paul as my grandmother lived at 10 Edenvale St when she married but she died in 1953 not 1975.
                              not sure if you have been in touch with Rosi Jerkey, is your name Tracey by any chance?
                              Julie

Comment

Its ok Julie and thank you for your help
                                .... I received the PM from Jerkey
                                Last edited by Rosi Glow; 11-03-16, 21:11.
                                Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

Julie

Comment

I have now heard from Rosi thanks, and my name is not Tracey!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkey View Post
                                      I have now heard from Rosi thanks, and my name is not Tracey!
                                      ahh right that's good then :smilee: [Rosi thought it might be her relation Tracey that had replied, but no matter as it isn't]

and welcome to the forum too, hope you get all the help you need.
                                      Julie

Comment

Working...
                                      X