Restoration of photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoration of photos

Could someone please do me a big favourand carry out some restoration on theses photos.Is it possible to add a bit of colour, sorry if imm asking too much

These are of my GT GT Uncle Robert Crispin Tinley my only notable Ancestor, he was a proffesional cricketer in the 1860s/ 70 and played for Nottinghamshire and England and even toured Australia in 1863/4.

I made a connection to his GT GT Grandaughter and she sent me theses photos,explaining they were not too good, did i think anything could be done with them, i know the very people who can help

Many thanks for reading my ramble, anything that can be done will be much appreciated

George

Researching Drury, Tinley, Watson, Pavier. Mainly Nottinghamshire

Here's one. Others later.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

And another one.

Wendy

Comment

No. three.

Wendy

Comment

No 4

Wendy

Comment

Don't know if you've seen this. Better image here. However you need permission if you want a copy.

Find the perfect Tests, ODIs, T20Is photos and editorial news pictures for all teams from ESPNcricinfo Images. Check out from the wide range of on-field and off-field photos
            Wendy

Comment

Hello Wendy

Firstly i would like to say a big thank you for the work you have done on the photos i submitted, they really are great. very much appreciated, i will be sending these to his GtGt Grandaughter, im sure she will be over the moon with them, and i will tell her that you have done them.

Re the link you sent, never seen that before, so thanks for that as well. I will contact them to see if they will allow me to copy.

Once again many thanks for what you have done, they do seem to bring them more life like

Regards George
              Researching Drury, Tinley, Watson, Pavier. Mainly Nottinghamshire

Comment

Working...
              X