WDYTYA show at Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDYTYA show at Olympia

I’m planning to visit the WDYTYA show at Olympia at the end of this month with a friend. Is there anyone who has been to a previous show who can advise me what I am likely to find of most interest? I know this can be subjective, but I’d like to glean some ideas in advance if possible. Are there any look-up opportunities and would you advise me to do any preparation for the visit - if so what?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Little Nell wrote an article about last year's show in the April 2009 issue of our very own on site magazine

Comment

Thank you Velma, I'll take a look at that link.

Comment

Thank you for the link to last years show. My tickets for Friday and Saturday came yesterday. I booked a two night rail weekend from our local paper and am waiting for the tickets to come. This is going to be the first major Family History show that I have been able to attend and I am looking forward to it.
        Don

Researching: ANNAL (Orkney/Ontario) BILSTON (Worcestershire) CLARK (Shetland) HOLLOWAY (Worcestershire) RHODES (Worcestershire) WILSON (Orkney)

Comment

I am also going to Olympia on friday, unfortunately I am only going for the one day as Im with my OH and daughter. I have booked tickets for 2 talks and inbetween I am going to browse.
          I have never been before and hopefully wont waste any valuable time on trivial things (Not saying any thing there is trivial)

Danny
          http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528974734

Comment

I got my train tickets yesterday so if I can get to Leeds station for 8.00am on Friday, I am set for two days of WDYTYA.

I need to sort out which stands I want to look at now using the program that came free with last months WDYTYA mag and print out some tree info as crib notes for the experts.
            Don

Researching: ANNAL (Orkney/Ontario) BILSTON (Worcestershire) CLARK (Shetland) HOLLOWAY (Worcestershire) RHODES (Worcestershire) WILSON (Orkney)

Comment

Working...
            X