Wikipedia - in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia - in general

I have no idea how to edit a page on the WIKI and wonder if someone could kindly give me some step by step guide.

Most of all I want the link to be SECURE and for none of my personal details to be available to the world.

The page that I wish to edit is nothing to do with family history.

I know that I need a User Name and Password but after that I am lost as I cannot see an option to make these secure and hide my email address.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Do you want to edit something on the Wiki pages on this site, or Wikipedia itself?

If the latter, there is information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_edit
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Caroline,

Many thanks, I have put it in my bookmarks as it will probably take me days to read it and understand it in full. I am just worried that my email address maybe revealed to the world.

No it is not on this site ~ I just want to add my name to an event that I created and founded and others have taken the credit for it as they do.
      Margaret N
      DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Working...
      X