Lost Thomas Parvin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Thomas Parvin

If anybody has time can they please see if they can find Thomas Parvin 1842 on the 1851 and 1861 census. He married Mary Ann Furby and they lived in Middlesbrough in 1871 and 1881... then he died. On the two census he says he was born in New Shildon, Co Durham but I'm blowed if I can find him ...there is a Thomas in Sheffield in 1851 and 1861 so I was just thinking that I'll see if he's still on the census after that.

I don't half miss Ancestry,,,.......

Thanks for any help.
    Jean
    Jean....the mist is starting to clear

Is this his birth?
    Thomas Parvin
    Year of Registration: 1842 Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar District: Auckland, County: Durham, Volume: 24 Page: 15
    Margaret

Comment

Thanks margaret ....... yes I saw that....I think it must be.
      He's nowhere to be seen before that .......I've been searching through the BTs in St Andrews and St helens on Family Search ..but nothing ...my eyes are aching.

there's no birth on IGI ......I can't understand it.

Comment

This link might help, particularly the 2nd page. I'm not sure I follow it all but it might give you something to work on

Jackie

Comment

Ooooo... thankyou so much Jackie ..... that all looks very promising ....as you say... especially the second page. It looks as though others are having the same problem, it's spelt so many different ways.
          I'll follow that up tomorrow.

Thankyou again for your time.
          Jean

Comment

Working...
          X