Icon on Bar for translating Spanish to English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon on Bar for translating Spanish to English

Is there anything I can add to one of my bars on the top of my page so I can click onto so I can translate free from Spanish to English not sure where to put this so hope it is ok thank you for any advice.

Bella

I think it depends what toolbar you use. I use the Google toolbar because it has some things I find useful and there is an option on there to add a translate button. You then select what language you want the page (or words) translated to. I can't vouch for its accuracy though
    Jackie

Comment

Thank you Night Owl I will have a look I get little messages from friend in Spanish and need to transalate them.

Bella

Comment

I have the Google bar with Icon translate but had a good look and dont know where to start any help please not very good on Computers thank you

Bella

Comment

If you click on the button it should translate web pages for you. I'm not sure if it works for emails though (is that what you mean by your friend sending messages?)

Have you tried using it? (you may have to select the language you want it translated into)

If you want to translate text from a document, try this

You paste in the text you want translating and then click on "Translate"
          Jackie

Comment

Thank you I went onto the google address you put on just the job thank you once again it will be a big help.
            Yes it is using the Emails.

Bella

Comment

You're welcome.

I've been playing with the button (really should be doing other things but I get sidetracked easily ;)). Changed everything to Icelandic - well that's what they said it is but who knows
              Jackie

Comment

Working...
              X