Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking SHEPHERD Family Info. 1843 and before from Maine &/or New Brunswick, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking SHEPHERD Family Info. 1843 and before from Maine &/or New Brunswick, Canada

Hello,

I am searching for my g-grandfather's family history. To date I know his name was Samual Shepherd, born 1843, died in Seattle, WA., USA 1921. He married my g-grandmother Barbara Alice Menzies, b.1866 in New Brunswick, d. 1941 in Seattle, WA., USA.

I have found without references where Samual was born in Aroostook, Maine as well as in New Brunswick, Canada. Have found proof that Samual's mother Jane Dakin, b. 1816 in New Brunswick, Canada or Maine and died Abt. 1851 in Amity, Aroostook, Maine, USA; and his father's first name could be either Samual or Watson Shepherd (my g-grandfather Shepherd named a son Watson).

Other than above information that is what I know as to where my g-grandfather lived. Regarding his heritage, I found evidence of the name Samual Shepherd also spelled Samuel Shepherd and that before Samuel Shepherd, , his father was named Samual Shepherd, 1756-1820, m. Lydia North, b. 1775-1867 and his father might have been John Shepherd, m. Martha Taylor.

Where my Shepherd family came from prior to Maine or New Brunswick is a mystery. Finding any source as to where my g-grandfather and his heritage is also a mystery and am at lost.

Any help or suggestions are very much appreciated. Sandy

Hello Sandy,

do you have any census info for Samuel at all?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
    X