Family Relatives.co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Relatives.co

Has anyone subscribed to this site? I use FMP at the moment and until recently Ancestry. It seems cheap, £30 pa, and appears to be growing quite quickly. Also does anyone know who owns it?

Thanks

It is registered to a company called Treequest. I am none the wiser, it is an offshore uk company registered in Jersey.

OC

Comment

I used it 2005 as a pay and view and it was good value then, i was searching in Durham,but the records they had went over to FMP and the cost went up.I have not used them since.

]Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

[/B]FOR RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN ALL PICS AT 300-600 dpi

ALAN

Comment

I had a sub with familyrelatives which expired. I still have free access, which gives me access to the GRO overseas BMD records and a few other freebies.
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

It's cheap because it's not very good - records are very bitty and mostly scanned from books that you can find in libraries. No censuses (although they were saying for ages they were coming). It was useful when they launched their name indexed BMDs, but now FreeBMD is more complete its usefulness has outgrown. Would not resubscribe.

Comment

Working...
          X