Conflicting D.O.B!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflicting D.O.B!

Hi all, I recently purchased family tree software and am now adding my family to it. However, I now don't know if I have the family for one side! My great nan (according to family and records) was born in June 1912 and died 1988, however, she seems to be with her parents on the 1911 aged 3 making this one born 1908! So do I order the birth cert. to make sure I have the right line although her parents names are recognised by my nan although she doesn't know where they were born etc?
    Many thanks for your thoughts/help

Tessie
    Last edited by tessie31082; 31-01-10, 17:08.

whats her name ?

Comment

OK, I now know its the one born 1912, I just asked my mum! I now need to go and find a marriage for her parents and maybe order her birth cert. for confirmation! Thanks for your reply Val, there is still the one born 1908, with the same details apart from this one has a middle name, if I find a death for this one do you think they could of named their next child after the deceased one? The name is Annie Lee and born Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire.
      Thanks
      Tessoe

Comment

Can't see a death for annie kathleen lee before jun 1912 but after mar 1911, so I have a 1911 census with an annie lee born 1908 living in the right area born wrong year! Will try to find the parents marriage!

Comment

I can find two marriages for King to Lee in the right area. One is Charles Edward Lee and Annie King 1900 Henley (my g.grandmother was called Annie) and the other William Lee and Clara King 1903, Henley. It seems I have traced three generations back wrongly :(! However, should I order my g.grandmothers birth cert. so I definately know who her parenst are?
          Tessie

Comment

OK, me being stupid, all sorted now!
            Thanks if you have read this!
            Tessie

Comment

sorry Tessoe I got called to cook dinner selfish eh ???? glad you sorted it

Comment

Working...
              X