help for a good friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help for a good friend

I am trying to help a friend of mine,she was adopted at 6 wks old .
    She recently found her birth mother ,who filled in a few blanks .
    Its her ancestors on her fathers side she is trying to find albeit not to contact just for tree records .
    Her grandparents are probably deceased now or the could be in to thier late 80`s arly 90`s.
    She was given the names possible living person married to possible living person grandparents ,they had a son possible living person born around 1943 c.
    possible living person had a sister called possible living person .
    They came from possibly the sheffield area maybe killamarsh .I would be grateful of any help .
    If i have posted this in the wrong section ,moderators feel free to move it thanks
    Last edited by Velma Dinkley; 29-01-10, 21:29. Reason: Naming of possible living persons under 100 years old

Ive found the marriage in 1926 in rotherham. you gave the correct names. If you want to go further back along the line you will need to get the marriage cert. Smith is a wicked name, there are so many of them.
    Also found possible living person born to them in 1944 . If you want any details I can PM them to you, so that you can get the certificates. A wedding cert will give Fathers name and occupation, which may help in tracking back.
    cant put anything else on an open forum, its not allowed, as they may be still alive.

mm
    Last edited by Velma Dinkley; 29-01-10, 21:34. Reason: Posssible living person named under 100 years old

Comment

I'm sorry, but I've had to delete the names as possible living persons cannot be named on the forum.

However members will still be able to give you advice on tracing your ancestors...

Comment

I think I have found the deaths of Matilda and Percy , so that may not be a problem.

Matilda Smith death - Jan 1991 aged 84 Rotherham - 3 948
        There are about 3 possible deaths for Percy in Rotherham.
        Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Well if deaths can be proven, then it wouldn't be...

Comment

Working...
          X