X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMD Share - don't forget to check it and add yours

In case any new members don't know about this resource:

http://bmdshare.com/pages/members/index.php

You can add details of your certs obtained for birth, death, marriage, leaving your e mail add. So anyone with links can contact you.

Also as well to check on there before buying a cert yourself.
    Liz

Liz when I tried to get on the site I had to type in my user name and password, but it kept sending it back to me telling me to send it in an insecure manner. How do I do that?

Comment

Don't forget that we've got a certificate exchange here http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...d_Certificates

Comment

Val - I can't help you with that one...I have got in okay. Are your firewalls blocking the site do you think - I am not that computer literate - perhaps someone else can advise. Can you e mail BMD Share without logging in?

Velma - thanks for that link. Just checked - none of mine there
        Last edited by Liz from Lancs; 28-01-10, 12:15.
        Liz

Comment

Val

I have never been able to get back on that site after my first visit, despite asking for my password to be reset over and over again and eventually I just gave up because no password ever worked.

Recently, I found my original password...and it still works, lol!

This is a brilliant site...but such a shame that so many people have reported difficulties in getting onto it.

OC

Comment

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
            Val

I have never been able to get back on that site after my first visit, despite asking for my password to be reset over and over again and eventually I just gave up because no password ever worked.

Recently, I found my original password...and it still works, lol!

This is a brilliant site...but such a shame that so many people have reported difficulties in getting onto it.

OC
            Whose user name and password are they asking for. I have never been on the site before but it says I have a password. Not very computer literate and just do not understand what it is asking for. Any ideas anyone

Comment

Holcan

Are you sure you've never been on the site before? If so, you need to LOG IN as a new user. You will then be sent a password.

OC

Comment

It told me I had a password but I have never used it so I just closed that box and filled in the new user form and it accepted me , just waiting for my confirmation email now thanks

Comment

Hope you manage to conquer the logging in/registering. I have told it to remember me with a tick and I always get in first time. So worthwhile...
                  Liz

Comment

Thanks everyone. I have registered as a new user and it is letting me in fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X