This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

I have several emails coming through at the moment - all with attachments. It is important I open these attachments, but I can't. The message I am getting on Windows Mail (Vista) is:- This file does not have a programme associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Association Control Panel. Could somebody please help and explain this to me.
    Stella passed away December 2014

whatever files have been sent to you, your pc needs a program to open it with what type of file is it ?, right click and elect properties for info
    Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Hi rbere. I have it all sorted now and have worn myself out doing it. I have downloaded Adobe Reader 9.3 which allows me to open and read PDF files, which is what these are. Thank you for your reply though.
      Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

sorry didn't see your post earlier could ave saved you a lot of paracetamol's lol
        Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Working...
        X