Military Researcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Researcher

Can someone please advise me of any researchers - a friend needs a WW2 researcher to find info - not service records as they have those - but more intricate researching.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

One of our members advertises in our Advertising Forum.

There is also a list of independent researchers on the National Archives website.
    Independent researchers are not employees of The National Archives and any arrangements made are a private matter between you and the researcher. The fees they charge vary greatly but are often less than our own charges which are fixed at rates set out by the Fees Regulations under the Public Records Act (1958).
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine,

I remember a member said what great reports they'd got from one military researcher they'd used but don't know who that was. I've used another researcher who did a good job for me but I want to give them a choice.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

I have used Kevin Asplin in the past - but a friend of mine tried to contact him recently and he has not replied, so I don't know if he still undertakes research.
        Elaine

Comment

I had Kevin do some research for me last year and have given them his email addy. The person they want research on was in special operations - so someone who has an interest in that would be more useful I think.

Comment

Working...
          X