Old Pic needs a clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Pic needs a clean

I only received this pic this morning and wonder if someone could clean up a few spots on it.

Many thanks.

Judy (will email later)

Later: Just been handed a pic of a family sword, but with a lady in front of it - is anyone albe to lift the lady off her chair so we can see behind her please lol
    I know a friend of mine was holding a Coles shopping bag in an important photo at a meeting, and someone was able to release the shopping bag lol
    Last edited by jood; 27-01-10, 05:40.
    jood sadly died in November 2019.

Where's the photo Jood?

Comment

Velma, sorry I didnt answer before - but I just got some emails from my cousins son - we have just made contact - Babs helped me by looking in Ancestry - and I've been so excited!!

Do you want me to email or put on here?

You wont believe this in a thousand years, the lady I want removed from the pic (because I can keep the original) her name is Velma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just want to see what the sword looked like - the other picture just needs a bit of cleaning.

Comment

I just thought that you might have forgot to post it up - that's the sort of thing I do, either that or forget to put promised attachments on emails... :D

I don't think my Photoshop skills will be up to the job - but thought if you could post up then hopefully a site expert would be able to assist

Comment

Ok Velma - The one of the lady needs cleaning up
          The one with the sword in the background, if possible, I'd like the lady taken off so we can see the sword. Not sure if this can be done - but you never know.

See - I forgot the attachments - ok - next message

Comment

Now I've forgotten how to do attachments lol I cant even see an icon :(

Comment

At last ! The one with the sword - I dont need the writing below either.

The last one in a circle was a late addition - dont know if anything can be done with it.

Comment

Is this what you wanted

Niksmum

Comment

2 versions from me
                  Please shout if you'd like colour

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Wow girls - all the pics are great, thank you so much.

Rachel could I have one in Sepia too please? I am so thrilled!

Comment

Two from me.

Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

had a go at the sword

Last edited by rbere; 27-01-10, 19:49.
                        Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Thanks Wendy - they are all lovely - I'm keeping the lot !

Comment

I was bored, so I coloured it for you Judy.

Wendy

Comment

Awww Wendy that is lovely too.

She's an attractive lady dont you think?

Comment

Very attractive. She reminds me of someone though. Can't think who though.
                                Wendy

Comment

Mind you they did iron the wrinkles out of pics in those days - she was probably a lot older. I have one of my Nanna - wrinkle free - as if ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by jood View Post
                                    Wow girls - all the pics are great, thank you so much.

Rachel could I have one in Sepia too please? I am so thrilled!
                                    A little sepia
                                    Last edited by Rachel Scand; 27-01-10, 22:03.
                                    ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Thanks mate - its beautiful. I can see my mother in her. My mum died in 1967 :(

Comment

You know - its soooo weird - that lady looks more like me especially when she had the coloured pic. As I dont wear glasses, could someone experiment and see if you can get rid of the glasses please? (then I'll reallllly freak out lol)

Comment

Working...
                                        X