• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did she die ?

Sarah Ann Tyler born 8/6/1859 in Shoreditch not with her parents in 1861
    but cannot find a death for her ?
    Any ideas thanks .

Could she have been with her grandparents ? - I had one of mine like that, born in 1880, in 1881, 1891 with grandparents, 1901, living next to grandparents with her sister, in the censuses never with her parents.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Champagnegal , I have tried lots of variations and found nothing, cannot find the only grandparent left in 1861 either and as he was a widow I would not have thought he would have her ???

Comment

what were her parents names Val?
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Hi Val

If Sarah Ann Tyler is living with another family member, they could have listed her place of birth according to where she was being brought up and not the place her birth was registered. ie. Shoreditch is neighbours to Bethnal Green.
          It might help if (like Julie above mentioned) you could give details of her parents.

Hope you find her.

Regards
          Tralena

Comment

hi again her mother was Elizabeth Tyler nee Graveney ,Father George Arthur Tyler, I have tried leaving off her surname too .

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
              Sarah Ann Tyler born 8/6/1859 in Shoreditch not with her parents in 1861
              but cannot find a death for her ?
              Any ideas thanks .
              I found this Baptism,

Sarah Ann Tyler
              Record Type: Baptism
              Date: 26 Jun 1859
              Father's Name: George Arthur Tyler Occupation Iron monger
              Mother's Name: Elizabeth Tyler
              Parish: St Leonard Shoreditch
              Borough: Hackney
              County: London

I'll have another dig about

Regards

Tralena

Tried searching using the surname with different combinations in the first name section on Ancestry, but I had no luck....sorry
              Last edited by Tralena; 26-01-10, 13:25. Reason: updated info.

Comment

hi and thanks Tralena I did have that baptism, before the LMA stuff came online I hadn't realised they had more children than I knew about .

Comment

I had a look in freebmd.org.uk and they've got several deaths of Sarah Ann Tylers: the likeliest one is 3rd quarter of 1862 in Bethnal Green, volume 1C page 188. Hope this helps.
                  Looking for Bysh, Potter, Littleton, Parke, Franks, Sullivan, Gosden, Carroll, Hurst, Churcher, Covell, Elverson, Giles, Hawkins, Witherden...

Comment

thanks for looking Sal, thing is though if its her where was she in the 1861 census??

Comment

Working...
                    X