Where are they on 1901???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they on 1901???

I have found the following famiy on the 1911 but cannot locate them on the 1901 at all, any help will be much appreciated.

1911 Birmingham

Joseph Partridge, 45, 1866, Scrap Dealer b Quinton Worcs.
    Frances Ann Partridge, 42, 1869, b Radbourne, Derbyshire
    Frances Evelyn Partridge, 13, 1898 b B'ham
    Winifred Gladys Partridge, 11, 1900 b B'ham.

So all four are the missing link in 1901.....Help is needed please.

Margaret.
    Last edited by skylark; 24-01-10, 18:39. Reason: spelling
    Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Hi

well they're not at the same address for the 1901 that's for sure. Are they direct family? Only asking as you may have to obtain the birth cert of the last born to know where they were living at the time of the 1901.
    WendyP

Comment

Can't see them anywhere!
      Elaine

Comment

The Partridge Family?

Perhaps they were on tour.

Sorry, couldn't resist it. Lol
        Grampa Jim passed away September 2011

Comment

There's a possible for Winifred (as a granddaughter) here: RG13; Piece: 2827; Folio: 135; Page: 24.
          EXCEPT that the middle initial is E not G.

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

They really are seriously elusive! I should have guessed that: if Elaine...Spain couldn't find them, it's unlikely that anyone else would!

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

My thanks to you all for trying to help me find this family on the 1901...having looked at the 1911 again I managed to decypher the address given for the birthplace of Frances & Winifred. It was PRINCIP STREET, B'HAM....so have now looked at EVERY residence for that street on the 1901 & they are not there..moonlight flitting I guess !!! My thanks to you all again, I always appreciate the help you give me.

Margaret.
              Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Comment

Working...
              X