Kelly's Trade directories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly's Trade directories?

Is there a site where I can search the Kelly's trade directory c1923/4 for Nottingham please?
    I have googled but can only find the books to buy and I saw on another thread that someone had found the licensees of a nottm pub on line.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Ancestry has Kelly's 1922 and 1925 listed for Nottingham (plus others earlier and later)

scuda
    Pitman / Pittman in North Glos (Didbrook, Prestbury, Longhope, Tewkesbury, Stow, Cirencester, etc), London & Australia

Comment

Oh thank you Scuda I'll go and have a look to see whether I can view them on my basic package.

Comment

I can't find them anywhere :o Can you tell me where they are hiding please?

Comment

Chrissie, I always start on the old-style search page, then go down the right hand side to "Directories & Member Lists". Click on that then follow the drop-down menu until you reach "U.K., City and County Directories, 1600s-1900s ". Click on that, then you can go to a menu on the right where you can select a country, then county, then you can see the list of directories they have. If you are looking for a specific name, date, etc, you can fill them in in the search boxes on the left.

Sounds confusing, but it's not really. If you can't find what you want yell, and I'll have a look.

scuda
          Pitman / Pittman in North Glos (Didbrook, Prestbury, Longhope, Tewkesbury, Stow, Cirencester, etc), London & Australia

Comment

Thanks again - I will follow your directions

Comment

Thanks again I found him, just not in the pub I was told that he would be in :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
                Thanks again I found him, just not in the pub I was told that he would be in :D
                Perhaps he really was walking the dog, like he said when he went out.
                Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle John View Post
                  Perhaps he really was walking the dog, like he said when he went out.
                  LOL UJ - I nearlly added - just like a man :D:D

Comment

Working...
                  X