Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mary Ann is on every census except the 1911...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Ann is on every census except the 1911...

Hello folks,
    I have traced MARY ANN AXHORN from her birth in 1851 in Birmingham. From 1881 she is in London, & indeed she died there in 1920....so she must be on the 1911? Except that I cannote locate her. The Axhorn name is often misspelt, on the 1901 she is shown as ACHORN ! Her son George Axhorn is with his wife & family in Kensington on the 1911 but Mary Ann is not living with them. Can anyone help me find this lady,please? ( Her name remains from birth until death as Axhorn as she does not marry).

Many thanks in advance,
    Margaret.
    Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

She is working as a servant in Chelsea, classed as a widow - name of Mary Athorn.

Comment

Originally posted by champagnegal View Post
      She is working as a servant in Chelsea, classed as a widow - name of Mary Athorn.
      According to the image, her surname is AXHORN - I've submitted a correction. It's possible to see how the error arose.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

My thanks to you both...I do appreciate you taking the time & trouble to help me find Mary Ann.

Margaret.
        Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Comment

Working...
        X