Dropdown favorites menu Frozen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropdown favorites menu Frozen

When I click onto the dropdown favorites menu the page drops down I can click and goto what ever page I clicked but cannot scroll up or down this started yesturdat any help appreciated thanks.

Bella

Would help to know which browser/OS that is giving you problems, if this has just happened you could try a system restore to a time when it worked ok

i am assuming you have xp the process is virtualy the same for vista

Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Restore.

On the Welcome screen, click Restore my computer to an earlier time, and then click Next.

On the Select a Restore Point page, select the date from the calendar that shows the point you'd like to restore to, and then click Next.

On the Confirm Restore Point Selection page, verify that the correct restore point is chosen, and then close any open programs.

Click Next if you are ready to proceed or click Back to change the restore point.

The computer will shut down automatically and reboot. On reboot, you'll see the Restoration Complete page, and then click OK.

Regards
    Last edited by rbere; 19-01-10, 19:33.
    Regards Roy

Please note that images I restore are only temporarily kept on photobucket

Disclaimer:Benig distalgeesic ayn seplling mitsakes or incorrcet garmmar is puerly conicidnetal nad ni no way reflcets teh inetlligecne of teh authro.

Comment

Rbere its fine now thank you often wondered how that worked now I know thanks again.

Bella.

Comment

Helle again Rbere, I am hoping you see this its happened again tried all evening going back to System Restore it just would not work tried putting other dates in for Restore but still would not work so am really hoping you can advice thanks in advance.

Bella

Comment

Sorry everyone who reads this wrong query.

Bella

Comment

Working...
          X