Stephen Charles Fuller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Charles Fuller

Hi On the 1911 census Shephen Charles Fuller is living with his mother and stepfather, he is age 9 and born in Wandsworth. Can anyone find a marriage for him please? I have looked on the FBMD but can't find him. My aged Aunts say he died at the end of the war and was in the R A F. This wifes name began with an L (?) . and that is all I know about him
    Can you please help
    Regards
    Sheila
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

Hi It is now 11.30am ,and I have to go out for an hour or 3 . When I said that was all I know about him , that's as true as I can get. I have had another look at my records and he is a blank space
    regards
    Sheila

Comment

Hi - do you think this might be him? Elizabeth being Liz..
      Marriages Jun 1921
      Fuller Stephen C Kettell Lambeth 1d 658
      Kettell Elizabeth * Fuller Lambeth 1d 658
      (A single * is used when there are 1 or more adjacent uncertain characters)

There's this birth for 1929 -
      Births Jun 1929
      Fuller Sy**ey C Kettle Hackney 1b 482
      Last edited by naomiatt; 19-01-10, 02:06.

Comment

Hi Sheila, could it be Stephen Fuller married to Elsie M Wise (Elsie - 'L'??) at West Ham Q4 1920 4a 347?

Comment

Val & Naomiatt, thank you very much for that,As you say there is an L in the ladies name. I'll run it past the "Elders" but you do seem on the money
          Thanks
          Sheila

Comment

You will let us know Sheila won't you? Hopefully the elders will click onto the surname once you give them the choice.

Good luck

Comment

Morning Val, I'll do my best, But at 85 and 87 years of age it may take some time . How's the weather down there ??? Up here in the Tropical North it's very hot and sticky and with a cyclone pending ???? Oh Joy!! Oh bliss!! and a lot of hard work ;o).
              Thanks again
              Sheila from Down under.

Comment

Hi Sheila, not too bad weatherwise, altho' I am sure it will be warming up pretty soon.

fingers crossed the cyclone peeters out

The elderly ones will probably have better memories of long ago than what happened yesterday.........I know my parents do

Comment

Working...
                X